TECH NEWS Apiumhub is a Tech Hub that specialises in software architecture, mobile app & web development. Here we share with you industry tips & best practices, based on our experience.
Tech news: October
1. Top tech articles of the month
- Combine vs RxSwift: Introduction to Combine & differences by Bruno Basas
- Top 10 software development workshops and courses in Barcelona by Ekaterina Novoseltseva
- Open Source Projects by Apiumhub: Docker-Helper, Docker-jmeter, Docker-Dyson, Flutter Redux Seed by Apiumhub software development team
- Agritech startups, innovations & facts by Ekaterina Novoseltseva
- Evolutionary Architecture for Developers by Álvaro García
- 12 Product Ownership influencers you should definitely follow by Ekaterina Novoseltseva
- MotionLayout – Create Animations in your Android app by Rubén Expósito
- Top AutoTech startups, trends & facts by Ekaterina Novoseltseva
- The MedTech industry: Facts, Figures & Startups by Ekaterina Novoseltseva
- 20 Best Pregnancy Apps for Android and iOS In 2019 by Ekaterina Novoseltseva
2. Top 10 tech events in Barcelona
Here you will find a list of top 10 tech events in June. Don’t miss them, they are absolutely worth your attendance.
3. Job offers in Barcelona
If you are living in Barcelona and you are interested in changing your job, don`t hesitate to contact us. Let’s talk!
4. Global Software Architecture Summit in Barcelona, October 10
Apiumhub organizes Global Software Architecture Summit ( GSAS ) – a one day summit which aims to connect software architects from all over the world as well as all those software experts who build working software and want to improve their skills, share knowledge, and connect with like-minded people.
We expect to welcome leading software architects, who are passionate about useful, well designed, maintainable and scalable software.
The idea is to make this event as interactive as possible, where attendees could participate in discussions as well. There will be technical talks by leading software architects from USA, UK & Spain, panel discussions and debates! To see the Agenda, click here
The mission of the event is to:
- Write and sign the leading software architecture manifesto for the next generation of developers and software architects in 4 years.
- Grow the software architecture community, focusing on best practices, innovation, working software and practical solutions for current issues.
We still can’t believe how lucky we are, look who will come to Global Software Architecture Summit:
-> Very few Last Minute Tickets left, to get them, just click here.
Meet the heroes who make this event happen:
- Apium Academy – Gold Sponsor
- Apiumhub – Silver Sponsor
- Autentia, DocPlanner, Farfetch, Ekon – GSAS Bronze sponsors
- Wwwhat’s new, Comunicae, Appfutura, Tech Sales, Newsline, TyN Magazine – Media collaborators
- DDD Barcelona, Barcelona Tech City, Scala Madrid, SmartCatalonia, CodingSans, Ctecno, Domain-Driven Design Barcelona, Barcelona .NET Core, Women Techmakers – Supporters
5. Apium Academy courses
We are proud to share with you that Apiumhub contributes to Apium Academy. And we have started to form the groups ( max. 30 people ) for our upcoming courses & workshops. Hurry up! If you are interested in knowing more, let us know!
- DevOps workshop with Len Bass – 8th of October
- Software Architecture Workshop with Mark Richards – 11th of October
- Android Architecture course with Diego Ojeda – 21st of October
- Effective Refactoring with Włodek Krakowski – 23rd of October
Also, you can request your personalized course! Specialized and customized trainings for companies, where we’ll tackle those issues specifically affecting your project or product. If you’re interested in receiving a customized, personalized training, contact us! To know more, visit Apium Academy website.
We are happy when our clients are happy! Let us share with you some of the testimonials that we received:
- “It has been a pleasure to work hand in hand with the Apiumhub team. They have met our expectations and launched a robust web platform ready to scale in just 6 months. His team of software architects, DevOps and Front & Back programmers used the best practices and showed their professionalism ” – Santiago Vernetta -COO & Co-founder of Carnovo
- “Apiumhub has been key to our rapid growth and success. Their professionalism and deep knowledge in software development together with their way of working as if they were part of the team of the company for which they work for, make ApiumHub a highly advisable option from the experience that AGORA images has had with all of them” – Octavi Royo – CEO & Co-founder of Agora Images
- “Apiumhub is a synonym for quality and predictability. The team is highly qualified and decisive. We haven’t found any challenge that they couldn’t overcome” – Pau Borrell Sorroche – Product Owner at Privalia
- “I am quite happy working with Apiumhub because I enjoy working with Agile methodologies as well as working with a company of that size. They can quickly react to changes based on market demands, while always offering the best talent for those technologies. Other than that, the team comes with a big dose of positive energy and enthusiasm to grow and improve the customer’s satisfaction, by thinking creatively and looking ahead.” – Gerardo Gómez – Mobile development lead at Adidas
- “We had a new & important project related to mobile and usability, and we wanted to work with Apiumhub. They became a key partner when it comes to delivering our solution to the market, but also adding value to the process and adapting to the project’s amendments. Pragmatic & efficient, the team always maintained an opened dialogue and attitude that allowed to overcome all the obstacles.” – Mariona Campmany – CMO at Icar
- “We believe that Apiumhub has a highly qualified team specialized in software architecture and software development. They helped us introduce best practices to the team and enabled the applications to evolve safely in the long term. Other than that, they are professional in infrastructure automation, architecture documentation, system migrations, TDD, DDD and CI implementation. We have a long-term collaboration with Apiumhub and we are very happy about it because they focus on scalability, performance and cost reduction.” – Ricard Bernat Martinez-Hidalgo – CIO at Dexeus
- “Our experience is very positive and we hope to continue collaborating with Apiumhub”. – Xavier Montesinos – IH Software Project Manager at Grifols